Bella Cera Venice 5" Acacia Milan Hardwood Flooring - NOL0436
Bella Cera Venice is a striking hand carved collection. This hardwood flooring is made from the finest small-leaf Acacia which is one of the hardest and most durable species of wood. This hardwood floor has dynamic grain and knots and a rich texture. This 3/8" thick floor has a matte finish and is coated with eight layers of aluminum oxide. The Venice collection comes in these Acacia hardwoods: Naples, Sicily, Milan, Assisi, Turin, and Messini.
- Construction:Engineered Hardwood
- Length:12" - 48" Random Lengths
- Warranty:50 Year Res. / 5 Year Comm.
- Surface Texture:Hand Carved
- Edge Profile:Hand Distressed Edges/Ends
- Installation:Glue|Float|Nail or Staple